Transforming teaching and learning to prepare students for the future
Providing Equitable Technology Access to All
By providing equitable technology access to all, students can engage in personalized, meaningful learning experiences.
What does an FCPSOn classroom look like?
- Teacher is integral to guiding students to success
- Focus on collaboration and communication, both face-to-face and virtual.
- Multiple pathways and choices to access information
- Emphasis on Digital Citizenship education
Do all students receive devices?
- Devices available in all classrooms
- Laptop device, with content filtering, assigned to every student for home and school use
- Internet hotspots available for students who do not have access at home
- What is the proposed device implementation timeline?
2019-20 High Schools
2020-21 Middle Schools
2021-22 Elementary Grades 5-6
2022-23 Elementary Grades K-4
FCPSOn develops Portrait of a Graduate attributes
Link to more information: https://www.fcps.edu/index.php/resources/technology/fcpson