What is the Fairfax County Adult High School Diploma Program?
- The diploma program is a program for students aged 18-21 (ELL and English Fluent Speakers) and aged 22 + requiring eight credits or less.
- Students enrolled in the diploma program earn a Virginia approved diploma (Adult, Standard, and Advanced Studies). Adult diploma requirements are based on a student’s ninth grade entry date.
- The diploma program offers the high school credit courses required for completion.
- Learners must be 18 or older.
- Learners must attend a registration appointment and meet FCPS registration requirements.
- Learners must be a resident of Fairfax County.
- Non-school aged learners must pay tuition of $80.00 per semester (day students) or $180.00 per year (evening students).
Program Schedule & Locations
- Daytime classes are offered on a semester schedule, Monday through Friday, five days a week/four credit-bearing classes per day, at the locations below:
Evening classes are offered on a yearlong schedule, Monday/Wednesday and/or Tuesday/Thursday, two classes nightly, at the locations below:
- Plum Center 6815 Edsall Road Springfield, VA 22151
- Learning Center 465 Springpark Place, Suite 100 Herndon, VA 20170
- Justice High School 3301 Peace Valley Lane Falls Church, VA 22044