How to Request FCPS Academic Transcript

Post-Graduate Transcript Request Procedures

Recent (within the last 5 years) graduates of Fairfax County Adult High School may request a transcript by completing and submitting this form below.  Payment of $5 per transcript should be paid through MySchoolBucks.

Post-Graduate Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago
  • If you graduated from Fairfax County Adult High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please click here, call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Get Your GED Certificate

Please visit to obtain your GED Certificate. This is not issued by Fairfax County Adult High School or Fairfax County Public Schools.